DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to clear some stuff out to make rent.
I have a tc400.1 It is in the case at a local shop around the corner, I'll get pics. great cond. 200w X 1 at 4ohm 400W X 1 at 2 ohm $75 obo

A pair of memphis mclass crossovers, biampable $50 obo

One focal tweeter, came with 165a1 other one is dead, so just the one $40 obo

Samsung LNR237wx 23" lcd hdtv 720p/1080i, I dont have the box anymore, comes with stand and slim fixed wall bracket, and remote. works perfectly. $200 obo

Shipping isn't included in any of the prices but I am very fair, and ship promptly. we can work it out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
honestly I dont, the memphis website is a joke. They are the mclass crossovers from like 5 or 6 years ago. The mclass woofers were pretty beefy and played pretty low and the tweets were silk domes. I dont know if that would help any guesses. I used them temporarily when my active crossover **** the bed, I hooked them up to a set of seas textile tweets and Id oems. It sounded really good actually. I dont need them anymore so here they are.

·
Registered
174 Posts
BTW is that a boxer pup in you avatar? Looks just like my Hammy but he is brindle instead of the reverse brindle like your is.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice MClass XO's. I have a set also I'm using with some other drivers and tweets. Nice adjustable gain on the tweets and the biamp feature is really nice if you like to run some power. GLWS.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mclass crossovers sold,
the dog in my pic is a cao de fila de sao miguel. aka an Azores cattle dog.

the other dog is a staffordshire bull terrier. the first pic is right after she had puppies and thats why it looks like she has an udder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.