Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Very Lightly used Canon EOS 5D Mark III dSLR Camera Body & BG-E11 Vertical Grip

Condition of all items:

Gently Used in EXCELLENT Condition.

Total Price: :

$1650.00 Firm via Pay Pal if ~3% Fees are covered. Sorry, no "Gift" payments.

I'm basically including the $260 BG-E11 Vertical Grip for FREE at this price. :)

You can check my iTrader Feedback here or my eBay user account at "bbfoto6r2l" (lower case "L" at the end).

Shipping Terms: :

FREE U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Insured & Signature Required included if paying by Pay Pal with ~3% Pay Pal Fees covered.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I'm traveling for a few more days at the moment but can post pics of the items when I get home.

Additional info:

I wanted to keep one of my three Canon 5Dm3 bodies just for shiggles even though I've upgraded long ago, but it sits unused so somebody should get some use out of it while it's still relevant. It is an amazing dSLR with excellent video capabilities.

This was my 3rd or "Backup" body and it travelled with me everywhere but rarely got used. Very low shutter count and in beautiful condition. This particular body hasn't been updated with the latest Firmware...with the latest firmware, Canon blocks you from being able to Revert to previous versions, and it locked out some of the available features when using Magic Lantern, IIRC. But the firmware can easily be updated to the latest version.

I'll give the DIYMA brethren a fairly good deal on it and I always like to avoid eBay or other online classifieds if possible.

EMAIL me if interested at... bbfoto(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

$1650 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Insured.

I should have the Original Box with all of the bits & pieces that came in it, but if I can't find it for some reason it will include the necessities:

- Canon EOS 5D Mark III dSLR Camera Body with Eyecup & Front Body Cap. (Most likely way under 30k shutter actuations but will have to check when I get back home).

- Canon BG-E11 Vertical Grip

- Two OEM Canon LP-E6 Batteries with covers

- Canon LC-E6 Travel/Wall Battery Charger

Everything is in EXCELLENT Condition. Both the Rear & Top LCDs have had a thin-film Screen Protector on them since Day 1, so they are Like New. There may be a very slight indentation from an Arca-Swiss quick-release plate on the bottom of the Vertical Grip (not the camera body itself), but otherwise there are no blemishes or scratches and the sensor is perfect and virgin.

Thanks for looking!

Billy B.

Los Angeles area if you want to arrange for a local pick up.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mid-morning tea bump. :)

Check out my other ads for a BNIB RF 360.3 DSP, a BNIB NVX JAD900.5 5-Channel Amp, and some beautiful, shiny and tiny XTANT 1.1i Chrome MonoBlock Amps! My better half is demanding more room in the closet for her growing shoe collection! :p :surprised: :laugh:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Good price. GLWS

·
Registered
703 Posts
This is probably headed to eBay and a bit higher price tomorrow morning. ;)
Have you tried Fred Miranda forums? I've had more success there with camera bodies than eBay. What are you shooting these days?

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you tried Fred Miranda forums? I've had more success there with camera bodies than eBay. What are you shooting these days?
Yeah Fred Miranda Forums are great. Might try there before going to Fleabay, thanks!

Currently...

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Canon EOS 1D X Mark II

Phase One XF Medium Format system

Fuji GX680-III old school system with digital back adaptor

Fuji XT-2 system

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah Fred Miranda Forums are great. Might try there before going to Fleabay, thanks!

Currently...

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Canon EOS 1D X Mark II

Phase One XF Medium Format system

Fuji GX680-III old school system with digital back adaptor

Fuji XT-2 system
You've got more invested in camera bodies than some folks have in their driveway :eek: !

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You've got more invested in camera bodies than some folks have in their driveway :eek: !
Like any profession, it's about having the right tools for the job at hand. If I didn't own them, I would have to rent them for each job, which can be a PITA, and they wouldn't be available to me for personal projects or smaller/low-budget jobs. Any rental costs would be billed to the client on a per job basis. So it's better for me to own them so that they are always available to me, and I am still able to bill the client a rental fee for the camera/digital gear. Over the course of their usable lifespan, they do "pay for themselves" several times over. I also rent them occasionally to other photographers so that helps a bit as well.

....Bump for a super nice Canon 5D Mark III camera body and Vertical Grip. Headed to the photo forums and/or Fleabay tomorrow. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.