DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spring cleaning finds, all items are 2002 or earlier and from clean/dry storage. Please read the descriptions; let me know if you have any questions or send PM if interested in any / all -

(2) can coozies from MB Quart,

$6 each 1st class mailed or $10 for both. If you want insurance add $2.65, paypal OK.

(1) Soundstream cooler is SOLD to vwguy383

Used, but good condition, minor marks, foam in good shape on all.

(1) MB Quart polo shirt, XL size, appears unworn & clean, Outer Banks II maker.

$24 1st class mailed. If you want insurance add $2.65, paypal OK.

(1) Boston Acoustics VW team shirt, L size, appears unworn & clean, Ballistics Limited maker.

$24 SPF. If you want insurance add $2.65, paypal OK.

SPF to corcraft

(1) Boston Acoustics embroidered gray polo, L size, appears worn, no stains & clean, Lands End maker.

SPF $14 1st class mailed. If you want insurance add $2.65, paypal OK.

SOLD to allnpt0

(1) Boston Acoustics embroidered blue/white/purple polo, L size, appears worn, no stains & clean, Jonathan Corey maker.

Web address stitched at neck on back, ~3/8" H x ~5" long, Boston sewn on sleeve, ~1/2" x ~2"

$14 1st class mailed. If you want insurance add $2.65, paypal OK.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm not a VW guy, nor am I a Boston guy, plus I can't think of when I would ever wear it, but I really like that read/white/black button up.
Just looks so official.
GLWS!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not a VW guy, nor am I a Boston guy, plus I can't think of when I would ever wear it, but I really like that read/white/black button up.
Just looks so official.
GLWS!
They one with the embroidered bug is very nice. I have (2) keeping one. The detail on the stitching is really tight. The other shirt is just plain nice. I was thinking of keeping it as I am a VW guy and I won't see another.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Money sent. I didn't see that one of the Boston shirts had a VW symbol on it! Oh well.... Too small for me anyways.

Thanks
Justin

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(1) Soundstream cooler is SOLD to vwguy383

(1) Boston Acoustics embroidered gray polo is SOLD to allnpt0

1 - 17 of 17 Posts