Product Brand & Model:
Clarion DRZ9255

Condition of all items:
Used

Total Price: :
$650 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
I pay shipping conus

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I am selling my mint DRZ9255. comes with DC/DC regulator, and remote. Not a scratch on it. It is literally the cleanse DRZ I have seen.

I am selling as it has no place in my new truck design.

I am not looking for ANY trades of ANY kind :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh noes....no place for the drz....someone else is going to be happy. I dream of not having to be so attached to this unit....but I am so attached I have two....
This is the best I have found so far....

#9 ·
Agreed, awesome price. If I didn't have one already...

Seriously though, if you want the absolute best signal going to your amps...this is it.

#10 ·
Very nice HU indeed. I've owned several of these and only sold them to buy its successor.

Bump for a good seller also who gave me 10 free SQ CDs with a purchase I made from him.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.