DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a dxz945mp from a few cars ago and it was awesome back then. I remember especially liking it for the fact you could turn off the power section of the hu and just use it as a preamp. It was a 100% functional when removed and has since been sitting in my climate controlled basement but being sold as is strictly based on age.

$200 obo

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Top of the line from back around 2004, I remember having these at the store I worked at but we only sold a couple.

What are you looking to get for it? Do you have more pictures of the condition?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Check out these features

Message Display: When you turn the unit on, the display shows a message stating "Hello". When the unit is turned off, "See you..." appears on the display. The message display can be turned on or off

Anyone ever had a more polite HU? Doubt it!! And theres more!!

Wallpaper: In standard operation mode, you can choose from the following wallpaper graphics: view from inside a moving car, line of cars, overhead view of two people in a convertible, race car, tuner ride, person playing basketball, person skateboarding, person playing soccer, person snowboarding, person windsurfing, turntable, violin, saxophone, guitar, stage lights, or solid black background

That’s right you can watch people surf/snowboard/skateboard and play basketball while listening to your favorite jams.

Now to the real features -

AC Processor III Pro Mode: In Pro mode, arrival time of sound from the speakers can be adjusted according to the position of the seat. You can select "Front-L", "Front-R", "Front", "Rear", or "Full Seat". For each seating position, you can adjust the time alignment and speaker gain.

AC Processor III Parametric EQ Mode: The following six EQ presets are stored in memory for different kinds of vehicles: "Sedan-1", "Sedan-2", "Wagon-1", "Wagon-2", "Mini Van-1", and "Mini Van-2". For each preset, you can adjust the following settings:

You read that right - 2 settings for your Mini Van!!!

I would be shocked if you haven’t sent that PP info by now but if you need something else to get excited about, there’s more.

24-bit D/A Converter: The 24-bit D/A converter re-quantizes the 16-bit audio signals from CDs while maintaining the low distortion and high linearity of a 1-bit D/A converter. This allows an expanded dynamic range and clearer reproduction of subtle nuances, for a richer sound when listening to CDs.

Dolby Pro Logic II: Built-in Dolby Pro Logic II takes a two-channel audio signal and expands it to 5.1 channels, for home theater-style sound in your vehicle. And, Pro Logic II can even create a phantom center channel from your four car speakers. When Dolby Pro Logic II is active, you can select one of the following two modes:

• Matrix Mode: this mode is suitable for AM/FM radio
  • Music Mode: this mode is suitable for stereo sources like CDs. In Music Mode, you can fine tune the sound by adjusting the following modes:
    • Panorama: allows you to select Yes or No. When Yes is selected, the Panorama mode will extend the front sound field image to the rear.
    • Dimension: allows you to choose a setting of 0 to 6. Dimension mode allows you to shift the sound field image to the front or the rear of the vehicle.
    • Center Width: allows you to choose a setting of 0 to 7. Center Width mode allows you to adjust the localization of the center channel between the center speaker and the front left and right speakers.

You can get that Round sound in yo ride to!!

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Bumpity bump!

Reactions: clange2485

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I really want to buy this solely from your marketing strategy but must resist...
Thanks man, i tried there for a min. It’s honestly a super cool piece and way ahead of it’s time for circa 2003. Open to offers, would make a great test bench piece or for a period correct car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts