DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my for sale thread number 2. This is more stuff from my stash that is not going into my new installs. Need to move some stuff to by some install stuff. I purchased the DQS and DDC about 6 months ago and they have been in my closet in storage since. I will get pics up soon.

BNIB Audio Control DQS $375.00 shipped-An amazing EQ

BNIB Audio Control DDC $150.00 shipped-Will control any of the Audio Control digital pieces.

Used Audio Control 6XS $110.00 shipped-I will throw in all the modules I have laying around something like 7 or 9 of them. Its in 8.5 out 10 maybe a little better. It has one small scratch in the top corner that is very small and the mounting holes have signs of being mounted. I do not have the Remote Subwoofer Level Control for it though.

Prices listed with shipping to the lower 48. I will ship other places just PM me and we can discuss it. If you want to make an offer just PM I am a little flexible as always.:D Have any questions let me know.

For sale thread number 1.
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21711

Need refs got plenty

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Get back up there. Get sold and Zapco get in my car.

Pics are up---

Audio Control 6XS

Audio Control DQS

Audio Control DDC

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get up there and say hi to the top.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DQS and DDC sold pending payment.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DQS and DDC SOLD payment recieved.

No one wants a in great shape AudioControl 6XS. I am a little flexible on the price. Got 5 days then its off to ebay.

Need money for new Zapco DC Ref amps.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6XS Sold pending payment. All the AudioControl items are sold.

Thanks to everyone that bought some AudioControl and help me get my stuff sold to fund the new Zapco's.

Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts