DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I have even more stuff for sale!

This is my entire home audio setup.

I'll be honest...i feel like a goober saying this, but i don't know the model numbers of most of this stuff! It has got to be a first..... It was bought for me by my father about 3 or 4 years ago, so it's decent, mid-grade stuff that has suited me well.

Kenwood Reciever
Denon progressive scan DVD player
Kenwood 10" down-firing, ported, powered sub

the speakers, however, are classics....Wharfedale 507.2s...these things are pretty ancient, and the tweeter on one of them is blown. That being said, they are pretty awesome speakers and have been my pride and joy for awhile. Brand new (which was probably 1974 LOL) they were priced at around $950, but now I would be willing to sell the pair for $150 shipped.

For the reciever and DVD player, i will sell them for $200 shipped, and the Sub i will sell for $150 shipped.

Altogether, i will sell someone this setup for $400 shipped, which will save you $100!!! hooray!

Give me a call at 413.537.3430!
Chris

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, get this stuff...it is durable and sounds great, and i have been happy with it for a long time. anyone who can vouch for my attitude in car audio knows i dont use crappy stuff.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so finally, pics!!!

I have found out the names of everything as well...

Kenwood VR-605 5.1 Surround Reciever: $100 shipped
Denon DVD-900 Progressive Scan DVD Player: $100 shipped
Wharfedale 507.2s: $200 shipped, considering that one tweet is blown
a whole bunch of awesome RF Riot Gamma 12ga twisted pair wiring and matching RCAs: I'll throw it in for free if you get the whole setup altogether!!1!!1

The entire load will be $350 shipped, which id say is a pretty darn good deal, considering how good it sounds. This is a great entry level setup for someone who is considering serious audiophile-dom but wants a little taste without the pricey cost of startup. Get in the game, and i promise, even if you don't fix the tweeter on that Wharfedale, the one that works is still so clear that it is better than most pairs of functional speakers that i have heard.

Photos!!! Hooray~!

The awesome Godiva light does NOT come with the package!!

close up....

Denon up close...

the deal....

These speakers are so smooth yet detailed it could make Simon and Garfunkel puke up rainbow flavored love diddies

watcha gone do wid all dat JUNK?!

this is the one with the blown tweeter, but for all i know it could have just come undone. mid works great though.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh....PS, the Atlantis solid metal speaker stands come with....which is pretty generous considering how heavy they are.

strong preference goes to those who want to pick this all up at once, as i dont really have much interest in parting this out all over the place.

also, as mentioned before....PLEASE CALL!!!! can i say it again? yes, CALL. i work 12 hours a day consistently and the last thing i really want to do is go through answering PMs when i get home. I can pick up the phone during work so please do call and i will work something out with you. Thanks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can't believe i forgot but this setup also comes with a 10" ported, powered subwoofer. It's an Infinity BU-2, and i will sell it for $100 shipped, which is also hella generous, considering it is heavy.

STRONG preference goes to those who get this in the rest of the package, bumping it up to $450 total. I am not going to add another discount for the sub since the shipping alone for that unit should be up there.

so there you have it, $450 for a decent home 5.1 reciever, dvd player, set of vintage speakers and 10" sub, with real decent wiring....get at this!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have decided to get this stuff gone asap for the christmas season, and so i want to sell all components together for $400 SHIPPED.

yes, you probably think i am smoking crack and i just may be, because it is readily available and yields decent results for the money.

just think, for the price of an XBOX360 setup you can have my entire soundsystem, you dirty rotten scoundrel. i won't like you for it, but i will sell it to you if you give me the money i ask for. $400 shipped, and you can have lots of sound for not lots of paper.

Let me know ASAP, and i may get to keep my apartment for christmas! 413.537.3430

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea and as i said, PLEASE CALL. I work all the time and don't have internet at my house, so the chances of me responding as soon as you may like are not good. if you call, i will answer immediately, since i keep my phone on me at all times.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on, i know someone wants a whole home setup for christmas

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump, give me a call, any time during the day or night.....i have a very hectic schedule and am not concerned about talking to people whenever.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kenwood reciever, wharfedale speakers SOLD.

still have the Denon DVD and the Infinity Sub.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts