Product Brand & Model:

Critical mass UL12
Condition of all items:

Used.

Total Price: :

$550 shipped lower 48 FIRM!

Shipping Terms: :
Included. Lower 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This sub is used. I bought it new, roughly 2 1/2 years ago.
Very little use. I first powered it with a Zapco dcref 750.2 for about three days because it couldn't handle the load.
Fast forward to earlier this year. I bought a Arc 2300se and used that for about 3 months before it was sold.
The cone is absolutely MINT! The basket has some scratches from mounting it in a prefab box and me not widening the hole quite enough. If you're planning on reverse mounting it, the I suggest you move on but if it was sold in a box, you wouldn't be able to tell it's used.
Price is firm, because I really don't want to sell and frankly, I believe it's priced right. If not then I'll just keep it.
It's currently not being used and I've decided to concentrate on building a motor for my car so I could use the cash.
Oh yeah, no trades, except for cash.
I will be out of the country from Oct. 1st thru the 8th.
Check my feedback. No bs! I believe in full disclosure.

Photbucket keeps freezing up, I'll upload more basket pics later.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in the market for a 12" sub but this one is out of my league. Glws
Thanks bro! I really hate to sell it, but I'm not using it so someone else may as well enjoy it.
I'll just buy another one once I get my car back together.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much shipped to hawaii? zip 96813
I've never shipped to Hawaii. What is the preferred shipping method?
I can get you a quote in the morning.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In all honesty, I'd rather ship locally.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've been looking this sub for ages... Have all the other stuff from CM...
My ebay user hás 100+ 100% positive feedback...

Id pay 600+ shipping... Should Be around 100 because the sub is light.

If its ok for you, id pay you right now by paypal.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been looking this sub for ages... Have all the other stuff from CM...
My ebay user hás 100+ 100% positive feedback...

Id pay 600+ shipping... Should Be around 100 because the sub is light.

If its ok for you, id pay you right now by paypal.
I don't have a problem sending smaller items out of the country but I'm afraid of being another "usps tracking is non existent out of the country" victim.

I'm not saying no, but the extra $100 for shipping plus the price of the item has me a little nervous.

I sent lev00221 a pm about an hour ago. If he doesn't want it, or respond in a timely manner, It's yours.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ok i'll be waiting.

Dont worry... The sub is quite small... I have brought the front of a motorcycle already!!! Kkk

Hope the sub is mine, i've been looking for it for ages

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Dude, sell it to the guy in Brazil. Ship it with USPS via Parcel Post. Pack it in a light wooden frame wrapped in a box. It will probably cost around $100. You will make an extra $100.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think he's just afraid of getting ripped off. i'm not saying filipec is a scammer. but lots of scammers came from south america, east europe, and south east asia. you just can't be too careful nowadays.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.