DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new in box MTX thunderform custom center console that houses a 10" thunder 4500 sub. This console is designed for years 88-00, and is gray in color. Internal volume is 1.1 cu ft, and has a mounting depth of 9", in which you could easily swap out the sub if needed. All mounting harware and instructions will be included.

I purchased this center console for my girls 96 chevy 1500, in which I planned to drop an eD 11Ov2 sub in it, but am now selling the truck and have no use for it in the new ride.

Once again, the enclosure is brand new in box with all mounting hardware and install instructions, pre loaded with an MTX thunder 4500 sub. I am looking to get $200 firm + the actual shipping cost or $175 w/ no sub + the actual shipping cost. Local pick-up welcome to save on shipping. I am out here in the Antelope valley.

***published specs***

Subwoofer
1-10" Thunder 4500 Subwoofer

Applications
1992-2000 Chevrolet Suburban / Blazer / Tahoe
1992-2000 GMC Yukon
1988-1998 Chevrolet Regular and Extended Cab Trucks with Bucket Seats

Specifications
Location: Between factory bucket seats (replaces factory console)
Built-in cup holders and mobile office organizer
Molded in factory gray color and installed with supplied hardware
Enclosure volume: 1.1 cu.ft. sealed
Single 4-ohm impedance

Here are a few pics:

Please post here or send me a PM if interested, or want a shipping quote (please provide zip code). I can provide plenty of references as well.

Thanks, Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.