Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Dell XPS 13 QHD 13.3 Inch Touchscreen Laptop 2015 - Microsoft Signature Image

Processor: 5th Generation Intel Core i5-5200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.7GHz)

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit English)

Memory: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L-RS 1600Mhz (On Board)

Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500

Hard Drive: 256GB Solid State Drive

Media Card Reader: 3-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0

Display: 13.3-inch UltraSharp QHD+ (3200 x 1800) Infinity Touch Display

Wireless Connectivity: 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 2x2

Audio Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio

Condition of all items:
Laptop is used but very good condition. There's a cosmetic flaw on one corner that I tried to capture in the picture. Comes with original box and power adapter.

Some notes worth mentioning. I have upgraded the OS from Windows home to Windows Pro. This is the smallest 13-inch laptop in the world with almost borderless InfinityEdge display. Quad HD display has stunning razor sharp text and is touch enabled. Extremely fast boot and wake times with the 256GB SSD. Over 500Mbs of real world wireless throughput using 802.11ac. Over 8 hours of real world battery life. It has a backlit keyboard with adjustable brightness so there's no need to squint when typing in low-light or no light. Once you've used a backlit keyboard you won't be able to live without it.
Weighs only 2.8 lbs.

Total Price: :
$650 / shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :
Included.

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I recently bought the exact same notebook and paid twice the asking price of this one. Someone is gonna get a fantastic deal!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I been looking for a nice laptop with a dvd/cd drive. Most newer nicer laptops don't have them.. Its been a few years since I look for a new laptop..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.