DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Denon DCT-100 Head Unit

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  zinophile 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Denon DCT-100. This was a JDM only release, so Japanese tuner; gonna need an expander if you care about radio.

Condition of all items:

8/10 - Looks (tiny chip in trip under the CD loading opening: see last photo). Probably the only blemish on the whole thing.
10/10 - Functional.

Total Price: :

$475 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included to lower 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Had hooked up all day to a 50W x 2 Nakamichi amp out (gold RCA outs) to some Polk coaxs, and this sounds super clean and really superb!

Everything from original packaging is included! Shipping screw (so nothing gets messed up internally when transported), trim bezel and Japanese manual.

4V pre-outs
AUX in (adjustable level)
Defeatable tone controls
Digital Optical Output

Very much on the level of the DCT-1 and DCT-Z1, just different in/out options.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Price dropped to $415 shipped, then it's off to eBay.

Review of the specs:
Denon AL24 Processing (http://www.denon.com/pages/GlossaryDetail.aspx?GId=19)
Advanced super liner multiple 24-bit D/A convertor (PCM1704)
8x oversampling digital filter and noise shaper
Digital optical output!
Dual 4.0 V gold plated analog pre-outputs (Front/Rear)
High purity PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting) RCA cable
Analog AUX input w/ level control (for Ipod, MP3 players, external accessories)
CD Changer control (BUS system)
DC/DC converter power supply
Copper chassis

CD Section:
Frequency response: 5 ~ 20.000Hz (± 1dB)
Dynamic range: 110dB
S/N ratio (IHF- A): 115dB
THD: 0.004%

#7 ·
Guys just so y'all know. I purchased something from the seller and so far the communication and treatment has been top notch. He's been very up front about everything as far as condition and detailing it with pics. I have been so happy with the way the transaction has gone so far!!!!

#9 ·
Holy cow that is cheap!! I paid $800 for mine about 8 yrs ago...

And for those that dont know, this is better than the old school z1, and is basically the same thing as the DCT-1, except the DCT-1 has balanced out and this one has toslink. The DCT-1 sells for around $1200 to $1500.

GLWS, its a gem for such a great deal!

#11 ·
I bought the Paanh from the same seller. It arrived today and the packing was perfect. I'll fire the deck up tomorrow but I'm confident it will be perfect. I could not be happier dealing with Darrin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.