1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Denon DCT-A1 Head Unit (one of a kind) from Japan

Mods from original:
- Black face from a Denon DCT-A1000 modified to work on this DCT-A1. The A1 was never produced with a black face for whatever reason.
- DACs upgraded to the Burr-Brown PCM1704-J (from the original PCM1704)
- Opamps changed to Burr-Brown OPA627AU (I don't know what the originals were)

- Main display is a reddish/orange color (closer to red). The buttons and volume knob ring are blue. These colors can't be changed.

- Copper chassis
- Digital coax aux input (awesome for a Fiio or other player with a line out)
- Analog aux input (adjustable levels)
- Balanced outputs (RJ45?)
- AL24 processing
- 4V RCA outputs

Condition of all items:

8/10 - Cosmetics
9/10 - Functionally (because the illumination color can't be changed)

Total Price: :

$575 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included to lower 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

NOTES: The illumination colors can not be changed. They are fixed.

There is one small nick on the lower left corner of the face (see photo)

This unit being from Japan has a JDM tuner with FM band of 76-95 MHz. Need a band expander for full US band range.

I do also have one balanced output cable (AK-192: RJ45 to mini-din) if you are interested, but it will be sold separately.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The DSV-1, which has blue LEDs (I put them in), might be for sale in the next few days. Waiting to hear back from a prospective buyer...

If that falls through, I would sell both together. Probably somewhere around $700 for the package. Sorry, no trades at the moment.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Absolutely great seller!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$475 shipped to your door.

Does anyone know where this might receive more interest (forums, selling sites)? Or am I asking too much?

·
Registered
728 Posts
$475 shipped to your door.

Does anyone know where this might receive more interest (forums, selling sites)? Or am I asking too much?
Sound Quality classifieds on Facebook. I would love to have it in my daily. The Color is actually perfect. Maybe if I rob a bank or sell my Alpine lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
These are great cd players! My Z1 never let me down. And the Alpha 24 processing on the 1 & z1 makes them pretty much untouchable. And with this one having serious upgrades to it, far beyond 99% of most hu's, the price is a steal!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Anywhere around $400-450 is an awesome deal for this HU. Surprised it's still here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.