Discussion Starter #1
Selling my beloved 2002 Denon DCT-R1.

Product Brand & Model:
Denon DCT-R1
Built in March 2002
US FM tuner, does not need a converter.

Condition of All Items:

I bought this used on ebay in 2004.
I immediately sent it out to Japan to have some issues with the CD mechanism dealt with, and it has performed flawlessly since.
I have used this radio in 5 cars now, you can kind of tell by the wiring harness.

This unit has an internal amplifier... but I have never used it. In fact, I removed all the wires I wasn't using from the harness. I know I put them somewhere in case I needed them, but they are lost.
I also removed the rear RCA outputs (My installs have strictly been 2 channel stereo, and I needed to declutter as the dash space was tight)

The paint on all the buttons has worn off after 18 years, and some of the screenprinting is starting to go.
There are no major scratches or belmishes on the front.
I have the front trim peice, but no cage.
Lights up Orange or Green
I was using this with a Sure BT module. I'll include that with the sale.

Total Price:
$450
shipping to lower 48 states included.

Other Terms:
Paypal payment is best.

Pictures:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reverse auction! We're going to start at $399. The price will drop one dollar every day at midnight Eastern time. I will post when I can with the day's current price. Be the first person to post "STOP" and you win at that day's price!

Price includes shipping to continental US.

$399

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
I'm really surprised that this is still here. With a little TLC this would make an amazing stereo for someone with a DSP. The BT is a bit dated, but for someone looking for n beautiful looking head unit, with an excellent CD transport this is a no brainer.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm really surprised that this is still here. With a little TLC this would make an amazing stereo for someone with a DSP. The BT is a bit dated, but for someone looking for n beautiful looking head unit, with an excellent CD transport this is a no brainer.
I'm sure if I had the manual, box, cage, all the original RCA connections and wires it would have been picked up by now.

I would love to keep using it, but with built in reverse cam and steering wheel controls in my car, it's not worth it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts