DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All items listed below are in my possession and ready to ship. They were all well cared for and either gently used or brand new as noted. All used items have also been tested. The prices listed are OBO and include shipping within the continental US and paypal fees. I will also combine shipping for multiple items

Used Diamond Audio HEX S500s Silk Dome Tweeter and 5 1/4” comp set - $150 shipped
Purchased new in 2002, used for a couple of IASCA SQ shows and stored ever since. One mid has small dent in dustcap which was done by Diamond and had no effect on performance. Includes brand new grills and owners manual.

Used Diamond Audio HEX S6.0mx3 3-Way 6” add-on set - $110 shipped
Purchased new in 2002, run active for a couple of IASCA SQ shows and stored ever since. Cross-overs are unused. One mid has small dent in dustcap which was done by Diamond and had no effect on performance. Includes brand new grills and owners manual.

Used Diamond Audio “MacDaddy” MD12.4 12” 4ohm single voice coil subs - $100ea shipped
Purchased new in 2002, run sealed for a couple of IASCA SQ shows and stored ever since. Includes owners manual.

Used Xstatic Batcap 400 - $80 shipped

Stinger 0ga wire Clear and Purple - $2/ft + Shipping (Contact me for shipping prices)

Purple - One 16' piece that can be cut to length
Silver - One 12' piece and one 8 1/2' piece that is tech flexed. All can be cut to length

Lots of power accessories all BNIB! PM me for combo deals!

BNIB Stinger SCPT201 4ga Centerpin Ring Terminals - $6ea shipped

BNIB Stinger SCPT202 0ga Centerpin Ring Terminals - $6ea shipped

BNIB Stinger SCPT400 Centerpin Distribution Block - $15 shipped

BNIB Stinger SFPD2ANL Fuse Holder - $15 shipped

Used Stinger SDB2 Distribution Blocks - $6ea shipped

BNIB Stinger ANL Fuses (60A,150A,200A) - $3ea shipped

More pictures: Pictures by hybridspl - Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.