Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

I Have 2 DIYMA 12"s for sale. One is in perfect working condition, but due to the extremely soft cone material, has a few dimples in the cone. These dont affect the sound or playing ability at all but should be mentioned.

The other R12 was played a little too loud and has some slight warpage in the cone. This creates a noticable sound at high listening volumes but isnt obvious at lower levels. I hear these subs can be reconed now so this could be a great deal for someone wanting to upgrade to a stronger cone.

Total Price: :

$100 Shipped for working sub
$50 shipped for warped sub

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

It was difficult to capture all the dimples in the sub but i notice 3 when i look at it. I can only see 2 of them in the picture.

I dont have any pics of the warped sub but can get them if needed.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks PJ!

Im in Austin/San Marcos area.

I took the sub out into better light and noticed a few more dimples. Bringing the total to 5 very small marks.

Heres a better pic.

Yet again, does not affect playing abilities at all.

·
Registered
840 Posts
One of my R12s had the same type dimples in the cone, even though it had never been used. I can vouch that it affects absolutely nothing. GLWS

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
$50 shipped????!!! thats nuts, one of the best sq subs ever made,

put it in a box for some serious HT sq.

·
Registered
840 Posts

Yeah, he should have just put "free, you pay shipping." Them's heavy.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Damn I wish it wasn't Christmas season, I'd love a couple more.:D

Glws!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Well it is warped and will require repairs in order to play it at full output. It's been sitting in a closet for a year so I figure someone can get some use out of it.

It's sold though. Thanks mark!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I'll take the other....damn I need therapy. Lol
Pm incoming....

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well that was easy. SOLD and SOLD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts