·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[SOLD] FS: DIYMA R12

Product Brand & Model:
1) DIYMA R12. SOLD

Condition of all items:
1) Used for about 6 months in a sealed enclosure. Works flawless but has a red scuff on the woofer but does not affect the quality at all. Still works as new.
10/10 - Functionally
8/10 - Cosmetically

Total Price: :
1) $165 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is included in the price. Will ship only domestically. I will send out tracking info to the buyer once the item is shipped

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0672.jpg
IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0677.jpg

Additional info:
I used this subwoofer in a sealed enclosure in my trunk of my Accord for 6 months. Saw 600W of RMS from my PG Xenon 600.1 and played flawlessly. Never had any issues. Selling cause this won't fit in my single cab truck and would like someone to put it to use.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
best sq sub i have ever heard, and its exactly that, sound quality! i bet the shipping will be 40 dollars on this....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I agree shipping will be pricey. This sub is a beast. You can feel the quality when you pick it up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
how big does the sealed enclosure need to be for this guy? I was thinkin about replacing my 2 infinity kappa perfect vq's with like one of these running with a 1 ohm load.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I believe a recommended sealed enclosure is 0.7cuft. This is a single 4ohm sub.
Iirc the largest recommend enclosure was 1 cubic foot. Really depends on what your goals are. This sub should have come with a warning to be used only by people that only want sq.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.