DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta move some or all of this stuff.... tough times, need to get liquid, cash is king.

First up is a 1st generation Soundstream Rubicon 404, perfect working condition, VERY GOOD physical condition. No rust, some small nicks on the fin edges but nothing major..... definitely displayable. SHROUD IS NOT INCLUDED. Bottom plate has all caps and silkscreening is very clean throughout. $150 shipped USPS Parcel Post, $165 shipped USPS Priority.

Next, some entry-level DLS gear. First, a DLS CA-31 3 channel amp. This is just back from the local DLS distributor/tech.... picked it up in a trade as a blown amp. Tech replaced 6 power mosfets and tested the amp to run fine. Cosmetically, the amp is in VERY GOOD condition, some scarring around the mounting feet, but otherwise there's nary a scratch on her. Here are the specs:

65x2 @ 4 ohm + 170x1 @ 4 ohm
90x2 @ 2 ohm + 280x1 @ 2 ohm

$150 shipped USPS Parcel Post, $165 shipped USPS Priority.

Next, DLS PS-4 mids. 4" mids from the Pro Slimline component set. Nice, well built mids..... everything you'd expect from DLS. Here's a link to the DLS website:
DLS - Products
$90 shipped USPS Priority.

Next, a Lanzar Opti 200 TMS. Cosmetically, it's seen better days. Instead of the traditional blue paint, this has an anodized heatsink with all the same silkscreening on the chassis. Silkscreening on the endplates are worn, but it's all easy enough to figure out. This amp was previously sold to a member here as functional (it was working), but was found to be in poor shape by a technician local to him. A refund was arranged and the amp was sent to Zed Audio for repairs. New power/ground leads were soldered on to the board, the power supply was replaced, 6 caps were replaced and new screws were put on the speaker block. I just cut a new bottom plate out of clear plexi as the original was missing. This amp also has a new Lanzar ACM cooling fan that will be included. Will get pics later if there are any interested parties.
$150 shipped USPS Parcel Post, $165 shipped USPS Priority.

Also for sale:
Dayton DVC, BNIB..... $65 + shipping
Elemental Designs 12O.44, used in very good condition..... $65 + shipping
Alumapro BP-8, used in like new condition..... $100 + shipping
BG Neo 3's (DIYMA special), used in like new condition..... $50 + shipping
RF Power 650, very good condition, fully functional..... $450 shipped USPS

No price is set in stone, but I think the prices are fair. Send any offers via PM and I will get back to you. I will fulfill any picture requests as soon as I can. Thanks all for your help.
:blush:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's move this back up. Rubi 404 is gone, so is ED 12O.44. Everything else is still waiting..... taking reasonable offers on everything. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts