Mechanically 10/10
Cosmetically 7/10

Total Price: :
$275 shipped
$35 discount if purchased before the 27th of January

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping included in price
I live in Arcata, California, 95521

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I don't have internet access at my home atm so if you would like to discuss this item please call me at (707) 502-n9ne fore too sihx. I have Verizon so if you do too it's often free.

I am the second owner and the previous owner's mounting location caused some minor cosmetic damage. The heatsink fins above the front outputs are chipped a bit, and there are assorted scratches, but the amp still looks beautiful.

I'm selling it because my install requires a short amp to fit and I now have one that will fit. I used the amp for about a year.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reserve this amp for me until tomorrow. I'll ask a friend to help me buy because my English is terrible.

Tomorrow I deposit money

This friend will send you a PM tomorrow:

"Douglas_tome"

Sorry for my english

Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.