Product Brand & Model:
Sealed box, unknown brand

Condition of all items:
Great

Total Price: :

25 bucks

Shipping Terms: :

pick up only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
No pics sorry

Additional info:

All right guys.
My brother in law is having a hard time in Kentucky and is moving up here with his pregnant wife to CT to live with us.
To make matters worse, the car I gave him a few months ago just got totalled. (NOT his fault, 100% fault of the other driver)
So now he has to fly out.

He's get the sub box from the car that he doesn't want to throw away. Obviously he can't take it on the plane. :) Just an empty box, the force of impact somehow froze the sub. The box was NOT damaged in anyway, and is still perfect.

It is dual 12 sealed, separate chambers, carpeted, and very good construction. If memory serves, around 1.25 to 1.5 per driver. But don't quote me on it.
I gave it to him with the car. I had 2 crystal 12's in it, they sounded fantastic.
He had a single RF 12 HE in it (the other was damaged in shipping to me, so the hole was left empty). It also sounded fantastic.

He just wants to dump it cheap, I told him 25 bucks would be a a fair price.
Someone help him out.

He's around the Magnolia area, and obviously has no car, so can't meet anybody.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts