DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting out of the car audio game and need to clean out my closet. Hoping to send everything to someone who can enjoy this stuff more than my closet was.

Product Brand & Model:
1. Dynaudio Esotar2 650
2. Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia Pro L1 SE Sold
3. Critical Mass UL12 Sold
4. Sundown Audio SAZ-3000D
5. Alpine PDX-2.150 Sold
6. Alpine PDX-4.150 Sold
7. Alpine TUA-T500HD
8. Alpine PXA-H701 Sold
9. Alpine RUX-C701
10. Alpine INA-W900
11. Alpine IVA-W205 w/ PMD-B200 (Blackbird) Sold

Condition of all items:
All items are used but in good to very good condition and come with all original packaging/accessories unless otherwise noted. All were working when removed from vehicle. Blemishes noted and pictured.
1. Missing documentation?
2. Missing documentation?
3. Missing documentation?
4. Missing documentation?
5. Missing original top caps. Joint caps included instead. Missing documentation.
6. Missing documentation.
7. Missing documentation. Some signs of wear on bottom of unit. Antenna extension cable included.
8. Missing documentation. Optical cable included. Some scratches/scuffs on top of unit.
9. Missing documentation. Protective plastic still on front of unit.
10. Wiring harness included never used. Will include Bluetooth (KCE-400BT) but bluetooth is missing original microphone (can be found on eBay). Also includes PTR7 bypass for video while in drive.
11. Includes navigation module which docks inside unit. Navigation has all original accessories (windshield mount, etc) included.

Total Price: :
1. $500
2. $200 Sold
3. $450 Sold
4. $400
5. $100 Sold
6. $150 Sold
7. $30 (will include for free with either head unit though)
8. $225 Sold
9. $200
10. $250
11. $100 Sold

Shipping Terms: :
Included to lower 48 for all items

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Took some of the pictures a few weeks ago. Sorry for the old date on them. Can provide any additional pictures if requested.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
question..why do I see so many people selling the rux controller separately? isn't it needed for the unit to function? would think it would be included in any sale of the pxa processor and priced accordingly..but you are far from the only person to sell it separate like this..just curious.

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replied.

question..why do I see so many people selling the rux controller separately? isn't it needed for the unit to function? would think it would be included in any sale of the pxa processor and priced accordingly..but you are far from the only person to sell it separate like this..just curious.

good luck with the sale
Some older head units can control the H701. For example, the W205 I have listed for sale can control the H701 entirely. The W900 listed cannot. So when I upgraded to the W900, I needed the RUX for complete control. Offering to sell separately in case anyone is in this position as well.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Replied.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
ah ok, I knew headunits could control some of it..but didn't think they could do it all, neat! good to know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All that is left. New prices:

Product Brand & Model:
1. Dynaudio Esotar2 650
4. Sundown Audio SAZ-3000D
9. Alpine RUX-C701

Total Price: :
1. $400
4. $360