Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 x JL 8IB4

These function perfectly. The only issue is cosmetic on these, one driver has a faded cone and the top layer of cork is missing. The other has some scratches on the basket. Given the age, these are in good shape. These are SVC 8 ohm drivers. I have no documents/box for these.

Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT

This functions perfectly and is 9.5/10 cosmetically. It comes with all wiring, the bluetooth microphone the iPod cable, and a PAC-SWI to allow for use of steering wheel controls. This is the latest version that allows for use of the voice control from the steering wheel. A new navigation antenna will be sent along with this as well. This will ship in the original box.

Remember that this can be easily upgraded to a Z120bt with a little looking over at avic411.com.

Dynaudio System 242GT

These function perfectly as well and are 9.5/10 cosmetically. I purchased these as an active set from one member and purchased the passives from another. I am not splitting these up right now. These will ship in the original box. I have hardware for surface mounting the tweeters.

2 x Dynaudio MW190

These were previously for sale on here, a buddy wanted them and never picked them up. I started work on re-coning them and gave up. The only difference from these and the photos is that I have stripped some more of the surrounds off of them. These will need new surrounds to work, cosmetically, they are a little rough. I have powered both up and they sound perfect. A pair of surrounds, some of your labor, and you will have a great set of drivers (especially if you want a light-weight IB setup). These are SVC 4's. No original boxes for these either.

Total Price: :
All prices include shipping to the lower 48 - no international shipping at this time. Everything will be insured and sent via FedEx. A tracking number will be sent as soon as it's available. If it comes in an original box, I will double box.

8IB4's - $125
AVIC-Z110BT - $625
Dynaudio System 242GT - $475
Dyanudio MW190s - $75

Please, don't waste your time low-balling. I'm not hurting for money, just simply want these out of my house. I would be interested in a limited number of trades/cash deals:

MS-8
JL HD600/4
Shallow 4" components

All payment through paypal.

Thanks for reading. Photos to follow in the next posts.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
JL Audio 8IB4s:

I know this looks bad, but the cone and surround are in perfect shape - the cone is just discolored.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I would only break these up if I can find a buyer for everything.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/rcurley55/DynaudioMW190003.jpg

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/rcurley55/DynaudioMW190004.jpg

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of application did you use the 8IB4's in? How did you like them? Thanks!
I used 4 of them as subwoofers IB on my rear shelf. They were awesome for how little space they took up. They lacked a little output, but at low levels they were great. I've also used a pair of them (not these in particular) as subs in the same configuration.

From what I gather, they are one of the best midbasses around.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All Dynaudio stuff is sold!! Just the JL and Pioneer left. All pm's have been returned.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.