DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just gave away my Impala to charity, and want to sell the stereo equipment I was able to salvage:

(1) Alpine DVA-9861 - With wire harness, No Ai-net cable (wasn't able to remove it in time) with remote. $300/obo

(1) Alpine PXA-H701 (No cables just the unit) $225/obo

(1) AudioControl DQT, like new, in box $120 obo (sale pending)

To be offered shortly:

(2) Audiomobile MASS 12's - surrounds are in good shape, a few "dings" on the dust caps. Not sure if they are dual 2 ohm, or 4 ohm coils. ($100/ea)

(2) MPyre Audio (Adire Extremis, sort of) 65M's, used only for rear fill. Will include the MPyre passive crossovers. ($140/pair) obo

(1) Zed Audio Gladius - needs to be serviced, does not power on. (Going to send to Steve Mantz to repair, will be offered when returned).

If the sale goes well, I will dig through my basement for my older stuff too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prices are best offer. Please PM me with them. The more you want, the better the deal (I want to get rid of everything).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will gladly offer local pick up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry, out of practice. I will edit my original post.

I won't be near a computer until tomorrow morning, sorry for not getting back to anyone until then.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
nothing against you personally, but lets not make the this the CA.com Nazi deal over here. If he forgot to list the prices, he made a mistake. Nothing drives me more crazy than the idiots that seem to wade thru posts to find someone who made a mistake so they can slam them.
You know you're in trouble when someone starts with that.

I wanted to know the price of the H701... I'm not bidding on it, this isn't eBay.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'll take both Audiomobile 12s right now. Have money in paypal. Send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What happened to the edit button?!

Zed Gladius no longer available.
H701 - sold to 92blacktt, thanks for quick payment
A/C DQT - Sold - local pick up.

Audiomobile Sale pending inspection of photos.

MPyre's available. 1 drive mint, 1 just received a small puncture wound! Will post pics within a few days, I have a busy week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump^ can you let me know if you shipped the h701? Its been a week
Shipped Friday, sorry I didn't respond was at the Brickyard 400.

Deal pending on the 9861

Zed is being shipped back to be repaired by Steve Mantz

Pics will be posted sometime soon.

·
Registered
781 Posts
nothing against you personally, but lets not make the this the CA.com Nazi deal over here. If he forgot to list the prices, he made a mistake. Nothing drives me more crazy than the idiots that seem to wade thru posts to find someone who made a mistake so they can slam them.
believe it or not there are some good guys over at CADC and they won't come over here because, of some of this kind of stuff. loosen up a little guys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts