DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
-2 Class D Audio CDA2092X2TB Amps Link to Specs
-1 Class D Audio Power supply (it's made to run both amps)
-1 Transformer for the kit
-1 MiniDSP Board Link to specs
-1 MiniDC power isolator Link to Specs
-4 Custom RCA cables (built by me)
-10ft USB cord so you can tune at a distance.

Condition of all items:
9/10: Like new but not in original boxes.

Total Price: :
$325

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping to continental USA is included in the price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
For a while I was kicking around the idea of building a 4 channel amp that had active crossovers built in. I don't really have a use for it but it was one of my many "buy parts first, make time later" decisions. This kit has everything you need to build an active amplifier.

$325 shipped takes it all.

PM me directly or send email to [email protected]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to be clear (because I've already been asked) this is a HOME audio kit...not for car audio. I can include the AC power cord too at no additional cost.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Bump for a great kit!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In case you're not familiar with the MiniDSP its a great little processor that takes a full range signal via RCA and splits it up into 4 channels. Active crossovers including highpass, low pass, slopes, time alignment, level adjustment and multi band EQ. Here's a screenshot of the interface. Its stupid easy to use!

Sent from a potato via Tapatalk..

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MiniDPS and power isolator have been SOLD! Looking to get $200 for the amp but I'm flexible. Shoot me an offer and you might get lucky.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stylion:

What brand/model is the toroid? Would you sell it separately?

MiniDPS and power isolator have been SOLD! Looking to get $200 for the amp but I'm flexible. Shoot me an offer and you might get lucky.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Antec I think. I'll look when I get home. I'd prefer to give someone a killer deal on the amp combo than sell the transformer on its own....PM me.

Sent from a potato via Tapatalk..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts