DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Massive Audio QC152, dual 2 ohm, 15" BEAST of a sub.
In 3.5 cubes at 31.5 Hz, hit 144.9 on Termlab on a Massive N3. This thing is ridiculous and sounds amazing on any kind of music, and can pound with the best of them when needed. Might be the most musical 15 I have ever heard, is super quick and tight, but can go low with the best of them.

Condition of all items:
Sub is in amazing condition, no marks on cone or surround or anywhere else that I can find. Was installed in my truck running on a turned down Massive N3, never clipped, for about 4 months. Got maybe 15 minutes a day of use, and only burped twice.

Total Price: :
Total price shipped for this sub I'm going to start at $300.

Shipping Terms: :
Sub will ship in its factory packaging/foam, double boxed.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, that's apparently sawdust on the magnet rubber. Guess there was still some floating around in the box. I wiped it right off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts