DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2017 BMW M3
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing waters BNIB 4ohm pair. I waited 4.5 months to get these built and shipped to me. Currently on backorder and Fi-Audio is not taking any orders to focus on orders already placed. Who knows when these will be available to order again. After that these still are made to order and will take at least 3 to 4 months to build and ship out. Why wait when you can have them now. Asking $522FIRM picked up cash. That's what I paid. Not looking to make profit, just want what I paid for them. Will only sell as pair. Not looking to ship at this time, local pickup only. Located in So.California...

The 2017 IB3 v2 Series of subwoofers is our higher power handling infinite baffle subwoofer line. Featuring a quad stack magnet motor for clearance under high excursion. Along with single high excursion progressive spider, a multiplayer foam surround attached to a fiber impregnated kraft pulp cone helps keep things under control. A 3″ 2 or 4 layer voice coil yields 33mm of Xmax while keeping moving mass low. The IB3 v2 sets the standard for full featured infinite baffle specific subwoofers. From the subtle nuances of a stand up bass, to the bottom octave filling rattling scene in your favorite movie, the IB3 has you covered.

• Single 2 Ohm and Single 4 Ohm

• Cast basket

• Wrap around gasket

• Kraft pulp fiber reinforced cone

• Single layer wide foam surround

• Push terminals

• Extra heavy lead wire

• FEA optimized motor

• 3” diameter coil

• Quad high grade magnet

• Single progressive spiders

• Venturi pole vent design