Condition of all items:
USED 7/8
5/6

Total Price: :
D200 150.00
BURNT D200 II 50? OFFER? SOLD !!

Shipping Terms: :
I'll GET IT ..

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Time to let go of one of my favorate amps. The Soundstream D200 original ( PAPA) Design of nelson pass. Everyone knows these. They sound very very nice. Very crisp and detailed. I have my keepers i guess, so this just sits too much. I ran it for about 8 months solid, no crazy volumes, just nice and easy.
And on my bench off and on. It works and sounds nice.Here's the manual

http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/AMP/sa_mc_d_class a/d_ca/d_ca.pdf

I allso have a blown D200 !!, i ran this allso. I was running this with the other D200 on my front stage. Driving down the interstate one day, and i smelled smoke, when i pulled over, the trunk was full of smoke. Nothing was out of line, all wires were good, when i got home i did a thorough check, speakers all metered good. Something just gave in the amp, no idea. So if someone wants to try to fix it, here it is. I'm not gona mess with it. It may or may not be an easy one.

Blown one is SOLD !!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey there? Would you do $55 shipped? It Should be able to go in a flat rate box.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.