DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Focal K2 Power 165 KRX3

Condition of all items: Item is in Good condition.

Total Price: $800 Shipped

Shipping Terms: Included

Additional info: The speakers are used condition and there are cosmetic signs that they have been in an installation, but nothing that would detract from the sonic ability. In addition, the tweeter leads are a little short. I don't have the original box and you will only receive the speakers and crossovers, no grills or mounting hardware.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really looking for any trades, unless you have an Audison VOCE 5.1k (about the only thing I am looking for). I will be glad to put some more pictures up after work today.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to say something about eBay. Lmao when I sold my KRX2s that were used for a month people low balled so much. Noone wants to pay for quality anymore, these are a beautiful set though. GLWS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts