1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Focal KRX2

Condition of all items:
Bought them on here back in May 2010. Installed them as soon as I got them, then I went on deployment from May 2011-Dec 2011, so they have about a year of installed life.
The mids are perfect, 10/10. One tweet has a very small hairline scratch on the mount (not actual tweeter), barely noticeable. The only thing NOT included in this sale is the tweeter pods as pictured below, other than that, everything that normally comes with a BNIB set is included.

Total Price: :
$450 shipped anywhere in lower 48.

Shipping Terms: :
Ships free in lower 48. If you are international, you must help out with shipping charge.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
146 Posts
IM VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY interested in these providing youll ship to canada.. will only be about 20$ more and OF COURSE ill pay no problem! pm me!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have 1 potential buyer in line right now.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I really want to try these...next car

·
Registered
108 Posts
I assume that there are plenty of other people ahead in line of me but just in case the deal falls through with them I'd like to jump in line as well.

Sent you a PM too just to make sure you see this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.