DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple of things that are sitting in my closet and I really need to get rid of them. It is all extra crap I do not need.

FS 3 FOCAL W165KRX3 woofers out of the KRX3 set, 2 are used but work perfect and 1 is brand new $250 for all 3.

FS a set of brand new in the box CDT HD63 Braxial with the 560i crossover upgrade $200.

FS 4 brand new in the box CDT QES680's. This is a 6.5 woofer/sub that work well in small enclosures. $250 for all 4.

All prices do not include shipping. Shiping will range from $11-$19 depending on location.

I will post up pictures shortly.

Please send PM's or price offers.

All are new minus the 2 used Focal 165KRX3 woofers

W165KRX3 $250 for all 3
HD63Braxial $200
QES 680's $250 for all 4

PayPal only
:

Buyer will pay shipping :

Pictures will be up today -

Please pm me with offers or questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Great guy and great somewhat olskool gear. Damn can't believe I'm calling the HD6's "olskool" lol but that was quite a few years ago when I ran them and loved them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interest on KRX3 woofer.

Is the woofer same as the below shown picture ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just got the CDT HDs. freakin fantastic looking speakers! Awesome, deal. thanks again !

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 1 more brand new set of HD63 Braxials with the 560I crossovers. PM if interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts