DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale and/or trade is a DEH-P880PRS, along with a pair of TS-C720PRS components. I'm sure you're all familiar with both these items. ;) I acquired both BNIB about a month or two ago, and they sat in my closet until a few weeks ago, when they were used for a few days in an active setup test in my new truck. Everything is 9.5/10. No scratches, minimal mounting hole marks (and that's being picky). All hardware included with both items, including original packaging, remotes, wiring harnesses, etc. A screw or two may be missing for the ISO-mount kit for the HU, but that is all. I've got a thousand of those kicking around. No PICO fuse issues or anything like that.

I'm asking $245 shipped for the 880PRS, and $185 shipped for the 720PRS. If you want to buy both, you can do so for $410 shipped. These prices seem pretty reasonable, so no lowball offers please. As far as trades go, I am looking for another W200 and H701 setup, now that my new truck legitimately houses a double DIN unit, as opposed to my S10 :D Some pics:

The xovers are still sealed in their styrofoam, and the tweeters were already packed up. Please feel free to email me with any questions or trades. Thanks for looking.

Mike

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emails and PMs all returned! Still for sale/trade at the moment. Hopefully someone with an H700, H701 or W200 steps inside... :D

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Nice. Wish I had use for them 720

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Comps are sold. :D
Yes they are. ;) I'll PM you with tracking info once they have shipped.

880PRS still available for sale or partial trade for a W200. :cool:

·
Registered
Pioneer DEH-80PRS active Alpine 4.150 Satori TW29D Audio Development W600 Alpine 1.1000 JBL 12GTI
382 Posts
Mike, I believe you have supplied this forum with more sets of 720PRS than all of the vendors combined ;)

Not a complaint by any means :D I am sure I speak for all of us that have purchased them from you when I say "Thank you very much Mike" :D

Now somebody buy his 880PRS before I entertain the thought of dumping my 7200MK

Jman

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike, I believe you have supplied this forum with more sets of 720PRS than all of the vendors combined ;)

Not a complaint by any means :D I am sure I speak for all of us that have purchased them from you when I say "Thank you very much Mike" :D

Now somebody buy his 880PRS before I entertain the thought of dumping my 7200MK

Jman
LOL you are welcome, everybody. :D This is seriously like the 4th set I've sold. With the money I've lost between those 4, I could have bought a 5th set free! :eek: :D

j-man, not to bias you in any way, but for what it's worth, I preferred the 800PRS I had over the Eclipse 7100 I bought after it. :p Course I preferred Alpine over both of those so...

·
Registered
Pioneer DEH-80PRS active Alpine 4.150 Satori TW29D Audio Development W600 Alpine 1.1000 JBL 12GTI
382 Posts
LOL you are welcome, everybody. :D This is seriously like the 4th set I've sold. With the money I've lost between those 4, I could have bought a 5th set free! :eek: :D

j-man, not to bias you in any way, but for what it's worth, I preferred the 800PRS I had over the Eclipse 7100 I bought after it. :p Course I preferred Alpine over both of those so...
I know I know, I really miss my Alpines too! I haven't ran a Pioneer since buying a Supertuner II cassette deck back in the early 80's :eek:

If this doesn't sell quick, I may get back with ya. I pick up my Baby tomorrow after having the wiring up graded to 0awg, installing the PG Xenon, and the Zuki Eleets. How the 7200 controls all that will determine whether it stays or goes. My biggest complaint is no subwoofer level control running active. It has it when not active but goes away when you switch it :confused::confused::confused:

Jman

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Memorial Day bump :) Possibly pending sale locally but nothing finalized yet.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

1 - 14 of 14 Posts