DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp I need some play money to buy some stuff off fellow forum members sooner than later, so cash, paypal, or trade etc will work
Im simplifying the car, as im going to trade it in soon, so I just need a nice passive set for now

1) Zapco DC 1100.1, everyone knows what it is, times are tough, and man I have gotten some loooowballs lol, trades are fine, 650 shipped with the software and sym to rca cables

2) Aurasound 15, NIB black version, ive got a few of these, designed for my HT, but I REALLy want to buy some stuff of forums members asap, so Ill sacrifice and reup later on the HT, 500 shipped, or trades

3) Audiocontrol DQXS mint, silver, comes with manual, plugs etc, I DONT have the DDC though, 400 shipped, or trades

4) Peerless XXLS 10" Aluminum, bought this for the computer room, I want it, but I need some play money right now, and gotta sell or trade to play, 125 shipped

5) peerless 3" full range drivers..these are pretty phenomenal drivers, play to 200 easy in a cup for goodness sake lol, on axis is a plus though since sensitivity is not that high 40 shipped

6) Scan Speak Illuminators tweeters, deep chamber version, picked these up used, AWESOME, just a nothc of eq love, and 2.5K is butter and very efficient. DEEP CHAMBER version please note 325 shipped this is tentative I find a 3 way set, rather not sell these

7) legatia 8's these are tentative, that I find a 3 way, passive set they are mint, and MONSTERS... the small wood peice that holds the tinsels broke on one driver, so I had to glue it back together with some CA glue, thats the only damage.. its a 5 dollar peice from hybrid.. they are still under warranty, just never sent it back, 300 shipped

trades

1) elate 3 way set, i prefer the cdm88, mt23 version..not the older one
2) cdm88 by themselves
3) dynaudio 362 set, with 182's preferably, or you keep the midbass, and Ill take the tweets, midrange and passives
4) md142's by themselves
5) 13tw5's
6) and I still need a HMDI based HT 5.1 receiver, I need v1.3 hdmi inputs

ive got pictuers in varios thread lol, so I can you om , or if need be Ill post them again

pm me with questions

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you search my name I've posted pics in like multiple threads

im just combining, making bunps easier.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Damn you got a lot of really nice stuff. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are all brand new, ill take some more shots in a few, interested? or just want to see it lol....they are rather sexy

·
Registered
392 Posts
7) legatia 8's these are tentative, that I find a 3 way, passive set they are mint, and MONSTERS... the small wood peice that holds the tinsels broke on one driver, so I had to glue it back together with some CA glue, thats the only damage.. its a 5 dollar peice from hybrid.. they are still under warranty, just never sent it back, 300 shipped
Put me in line for the L8's. Let me know when you find your 3 way set. Love the L1Pro's I got from you.
John

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put me in line for the L8's. Let me know when you find your 3 way set. Love the L1Pro's I got from you.
John
I have the set I want already, just need some extra play money..so if you want them they are yours

pm me if you want em

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thank you sir. Pleasure doing business with you again. Bump for a great seller with some great equipment.
John

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
just to verify these are the chambered 1 inch Scan Speak tweets right? I want the 3/4ths.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all that I have left is below (the tweets sold already, sorry)

1) Zapco DC 1100.1, everyone knows what it is, times are tough, and man I have gotten some loooowballs lol, trades are fine, 650 shipped with the software and sym to rca cables

2) Aurasound 15, NIB black version, ive got a few of these, designed for my HT, but I REALLy want to buy some stuff of forums members asap, so Ill sacrifice and reup later on the HT, 500 shipped, or trades

3) Audiocontrol DQXS mint, silver, comes with manual, plugs etc, I DONT have the DDC though, 400 shipped, or trades

4) Peerless XXLS 10" Aluminum, bought this for the computer room, I want it, but I need some play money right now, and gotta sell or trade to play, 125 shipped

5) peerless 3" full range drivers..these are pretty phenomenal drivers, play to 200 easy in a cup for goodness sake lol, on axis is a plus though since sensitivity is not that high 40 shipped

6) Scan Speak Illuminators tweeters, SOLD
7) legatia 8's SOLD

trades, Ill make up the cash where need be!

1) elate 3 way set, i prefer the cdm88, mt23 version..not the older one
2) cdm88 by themselves
3) dynaudio 362 set, with 182's preferably, or you keep the midbass, and Ill take the tweets, midrange and passives
4) md142's by themselves
5) 13tw5's
6) and I still need a HMDI based HT 5.1 receiver, I need v1.3 hdmi inputs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.