DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CADENCE CWM6KIT 6.5” 200 WATT COMPONENT SPEAKER KIT......

Brand new in box; literally has never seen a single watt of power! Asking $55 TYD or I would be willing to trade for a decent set of 6x9's that you don't have a use for. May even be willing to do them and some cash for a decent head unit depending on what you have.

Features:

6.5" Mid-Bass Aluminum Cone Drivers
1" Ferro-Fluid Cooled Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
1.25" High Power Voice Coil
Stamped Steel Basket
Alloy Bullet Phase Plug
Butyl Rubber Surround
Structure Weight: 70 oz
Complete with Wire Mesh Grills & Installation Hardware
Includes Flush and Surface Tweeter Mounts
Specifications:

Peak Power Handling: 200 Watts
RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
Frequency Response: 65-22,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 93dB @ 1w/1m SPL
System Impedance: 4 Ohm
Mounting Depth: 3"

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Wish I could help you but I am holding firm against installing comps. just because I am too lazy.

bump for good deal..good guy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish I could help you but I am holding firm against installing comps. just because I am too lazy.

bump for good deal..good guy

lol.........thanks man and I hear ya on the lazy thing. Hunting season is once again upon us and I'll be darned if I am wasting any free time glassing pods and such. I may however just make a little baffle to fit the comps I have to the 6x9 opening if nobody wants these.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Hmmm... I may have to grab these from you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude that is a good price.....I have to resist.
Yeah, I thought it was a good price as well and I am shocked that nobody has jumped on them. Honestly, the longer they sit the more I am thinking I am just going to keep them and instead of making kick panels, I'll just make an adapter for my doors so the mids will fit my 6x9 opening.

Thanks for the bump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts