DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The deal is that my company is a supplier to Fluke. Fluke sometimes sends us meters to test fit the accessories we supply. Usually they are non-working but sometimes they send us working units. I listed one of these meters a couple weeks ago and found after I listed that I had a second unit. Thought I had them both sold but the deal fell through on the second unit. It was a trade and the other party backed out before ever receiving the meter.

Bottom line is that, as far as I can tell, this is a brand new meter that functions perfectly. It still has the clear protector over the LCD. I am also including a brand new case, and a Type K Thermocouple BNIB.

Item is sold as-is with no warranty. I guarantee that it will work when you receive it.

http://us.fluke.com/usen/Products/Fluke+80+Series+V.htm?catalog_name=FlukeUnitedStates&category=THETOP(FlukeProducts)

The meter retails for $379.95 and the thermocouple sells for $31.60.

I'll go $199 (Half of retail) for everything shipped to a verified paypal address only in lower 48.

Specific Trades I would consider:
Zapco DRC-SL controller (face must be mint condition)

Very high end RCA cables (1x 3m or 5m; 3x 1m, 2x Y-1Fem to 2male) or RCA connectors (18)

Tru S500 amp for sub duty (must be minty and I could throw in extra cash)

Kenwood accessories needed:
KCA-BT200 bluetooth adapter
KNA-G510 GPS adapter
CCD-2000 backup camera

HQ rear seat video display (head rest, etc)

Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro or equivalent from Cascade Audio

A nice plunge router

A million dollars :p

I really don't need anything else.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lowered price

·
Administrator
17,763 Posts
Great guy to deal with here folks and a man of his word !

I Really wish I could find a use for another Fluke aside from just 'wanting it' Tony !

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Bump for Freedom!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
morning bump

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good morning

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
$150.00 ?

One of these and a new case ?

quote>

Immersion Temperature Sensor Type K Thermocouple Probe
Type K Immersion Temperature Probe Immersion probe is ideal for internal temperatures of liquids, semi solids such as oils, rubbers, plastics, clays, po... Only $24.95 | more info | add to cart

quote>

I really don't have it to spare , thanks anyway

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
what is the lowered price?

·
Registered
17,148 Posts
Jesus I can't believe this thing has not sold yet..... It's likely my all-time-favorite Go-To meter of all times.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I love Fluke! I'd be all over this if I had the money, but I can't manage to scrownge up the change for the Fluke 115.

Bump tho for Fluke gold

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump - Dropping this to $180 shipped to give my DIYMA brethren a chance at a great deal. If it doesn't go by this weekend I'll put it on ebay where I should be able to get $200.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.