DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS/FT Hertz3 Way

Trades considered, Mono sub amp, Helix P Six Mk2, Focal 4" and tweet to fit BMW 3 series. Jehnert 8" for under seat BMW.

Product Brand & Model:

Hertz ML 1600
Hertz ML 700
Hertz Ml 280

Condition of all items:

8/10, all used for only 2 months in my install. The ML1600 and 280 were bought here and previous owner had never installed and also bought here were other owner only used for testing. ML700, unsure of time used but in excellent condition.

Total Price: :

$600 paypal (not splitting up, only sell as package)

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping included in price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
446 Posts
what year bmw? my brother traded his bmw and has gladen specific speakers with 8's for under seat and midranges and tweeters for other locations as well as a custom built fiberglass subwoofer enclosured with custom fabricated grille to fit in the pocket that looks amazing. VERY $$$ stuff he may be willing to trade for non vehicle specific gear.

Thanks,

Mike-

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what year bmw? my brother traded his bmw and has gladen specific speakers with 8's for under seat and midranges and tweeters for other locations as well as a custom built fiberglass subwoofer enclosured with custom fabricated grille to fit in the pocket that looks amazing. VERY $$$ stuff he may be willing to trade for non vehicle specific gear.

Thanks,

Mike-
2013 e92 (3 series coupe)

The Gladen set fits as will the fiberglass box. I'd be very interested. Enclosure is for a 10" I assume?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts