3] JL AUDIO 300/4v1
See Above

4] JL AUDIO 500/1v1 (BLACK)
JL Audio 500/1 (jl5001) 500 watts, Class D Monoblock Amplifier

5] JL AUDIO 6w3v3-4 (x2)
6W3v3-4 - Car Audio - Subwoofer Drivers - W3v3 - JL Audio

Condition of all items:
All function 100%

I am more than willing to send any interested buyers more high quality pics via email so you can see EVERYTHING before you buy. Here are MY ratings...

1]New-Has been opened, but never hooked up! Manual not included sorry.
2]Used-8/10, minor wear and tear.
3]Used-6.5/10, hardly any scratches or scuffs but purchased online, it shipped to me and when it arrived a piece had broken off the heat guard. I Still have the piece, I'm sure it can be glued on.. touched up with paint and it wouldn't be noticeable. I was very upset when this happened, so I can assure all buyers that ALL items will be properly packaged before shipping.
4]Used-8/10,minimal wear and tear.
5]NEW

Total Price: :
This is the base price, not including shipping.

1]$220
2]$125
3]$110 (Chipped)
4]$135
5]$175 (For Both)

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays shipping. ALL items will be properly prepacked before shipping. United States ONLY, buyer can choose preferred delivery service and details.

Pictures:

I am willing to send any interested buyers some high quality pics via email, so you can see EVERYTHING before you buy. Here is a link for some pictures.

Pictures by mruntouchab1e - Photobucket

Additional info:
TRADES: Open to hear about pretty much anything, interested in the following...

JL Audio HD amps/12w7, istreamer, Hybrid Audio tweets, Arc Audio SE amps, KnuKoncepts, etc..

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND OFFERS THANK YOU.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
I guess you guys can't see the link @ photobucket.

Or do the pics have to be in the sale thread?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything is still available! first to pay wins! :) Don't forget we have to figure out shipping. Wont charge a cent more than what it takes to get it to your door!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts