DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys this is my first post in the classifieds. I have a Pioneer Premier PRS-x320. It is no longer in my car. I have only used it for like a month. Before it spent most of its life in someone's closet. It is in great shape just check out the pics. It did its best to power my 12w6v2. It actually did a pretty good job. i was surprised. When I first bought it I didnt know exactly what I was buying. I just remember seeing them at some IASCA events and thought that they looked pretty cool. For those who dont know Pioneer rates these amps at 200w mono into 4 ohms. Buy they actually put out over 400w. So what am I looking for? Im not sure about $$$ because I cant find these amps anywhere. $200? Let me know if I am shooting too high. I am looking to trade for a xtant 1001dx. Shroud condition is not a concern. The only other trade I can think of is a set of 3 way components. NOTE: Its missing one of the screws that attach the chrome cover. I will be going to a hardware store and buying a replacement.

Pics here : PRS-x320 pictures by therum1 - Photobucket
I will be adding internal pics in a minute.

Thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.. No replies?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
nice shape.

do a search for them in the fs section

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
nice shape.

do a search for them in the fs section

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found 1. But he wants too much for it. The insides are posted for those of you who like amp p0rn. Bumpness....

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
here I searched for you on this forum for past for sale adds for this amp

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/22580-deh-p880prs-prs-x720-prs-x320-x2-more.html

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/25135-pioneer-prs-x320-125-shipped.html

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/8228-pioneer-premier-prs-x320-175-bnib.html

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/25249-fs-pioneer-premier-prs-x340.html

THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW MUCH THEY GO FOR IN THE PAST BEFORE THE ECONOMY TOOK A DUMP....

I THINK YOU WANTED TO TRADE ME THAT AMP FOR ONE OF MY DECKS..THIS IS WHAT I MEANT WHEN I PM'D YOU ABOUT THE VALUE OF THEM...

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU FIGURE IT OUT

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea those are definatly some old posts. I wish I could find a x720 to go with this one. Yea I wanted that deck. But before I could figure out how I could get it you sold them on ebay.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I have a deck new in box that wife may or may not want with built in bluetooth and USB but its the new Clarion..not the same as the Kenwood ....she had to have preset buttons......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Im going a different direction with the head unit. I know you want it.. Throw me an offer. If you dont want it then bump..... ; )

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I have bought and sold a number of these PRS amps (X220, X320, and X720's) and have never paid more nor received more than double-digit figures for all.

That being said, condition wise the ones I've gone through were beat to ****. Condition is a premium, ESPECIALLY on old, hard-to-find pieces such as this. I just watched a PG M50 go for over $200 in mint condition while a beat one went for $45 the week before!

You're going to be hard pressed to find any of the PRS amps left in this condition with the chrome shroud, too. In fact, I barely even see them on ebay anymore in ANY condition.

I run (2) PRS-X720's right now and they're great.

Someone make a reasonable offer and jump on this.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I always wanted to try them but I got an extra deck to get rid of now..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have bought and sold a number of these PRS amps (X220, X320, and X720's) and have never paid more nor received more than double-digit figures for all.

That being said, condition wise the ones I've gone through were beat to ****. Condition is a premium, ESPECIALLY on old, hard-to-find pieces such as this. I just watched a PG M50 go for over $200 in mint condition while a beat one went for $45 the week before!

You're going to be hard pressed to find any of the PRS amps left in this condition with the chrome shroud, too. In fact, I barely even see them on ebay anymore in ANY condition.

I run (2) PRS-X720's right now and they're great.

Someone make a reasonable offer and jump on this.
Hey thanks for the props! I wanted to find a x720 or 2 to go with this one, fiberlass the trunk and be done with it. But as you said I couldnt even find one for sale. If someone has one let me know. If not I may end up keeping it and putting it in a newly aquired (FREE) 77 f-100. <=== Putting an Ford 460 in it. Wooooottt!

Gentle I really wanted to try the 9 series excelon deck. I the last excelon deck I had was the KDC-PS907. Believe it or not a few months ago I pulled it out of the closet (MINT) took it apart, replaced the ribbon and then gave it to my dad when me and the misses went on vacation. Now it sits in a 80% restored 76 silvarado connected to a crappy california amp :mad: I tried to tell him that the amp isnt worthy of the head. But he says that all he cares about is that the amp works LOL

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
there is a 720 on ebay right now but no pics ......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah I see how I missed that one. I searched prs yesterday. Hmm. Ill see if he has any pics.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder how the new premier series stacks up to the old.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bumpski.... That guy has not replied to my request for pictures. ; (

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It ended with no bids. He still has not sent me any pictures. Must look like crap.

Bumpity....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nite time alcohol bump

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a friend that has a Premier PRS-X720. PM me with how much you where looking to spend

1 - 20 of 27 Posts