DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this LNIB unit here, and it's way more than i am willing to try and deal with so i want to sell it. Unit is complete and comes with all original equipment that was with it when bought new (box, cd, manual, cords, remote, screws...). I'd like to see $350 OBO for it. If you have something to trade, please PM me. I could use a PS3, Xbox 360, nice amps, maybe a decent NAV flip-out. Nothing specific so offer up if you're interested. I have plenty of refs, so buy with confidence!! jco1385 on CA.com NO PAYPAL. POSTAL M/O PREFERRED!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
price is OBO (aka very negotiable) but i am more interested in trades. and it may be good to note the mfgr date is 1/22/2007.

open to trades/offers

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Just to help you with your sale, if you check the bottom of the unit itself for what version it is, this will help people with their decision. If it is a V2 (it will say it plainly if it is) then it has been upgraded.

FYI for those fearing something wrong with V1, I have a V1 and it doesn't have Bluetooth issues at all.

Bump for you, I'm a big fan of the 3sixty.2 as I have one myself, and I have installed several with excellent results. The laptop software is awesome, simply awesome.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot!! i actually didnt know about the V1 and V2 or the BT problems until yesterday. i personally never used this unit. i bought it local and was told it was working perfectly as of a month ago. and i looked at the label on the bottom. it doesn't say "V2" anywhere i saw, so we'll say it's a V1 model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts