DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Xtant 603x in good condition for sale. It is 100% functional and I give it a 7/10 cosmetic condition. I am still using it in my car so sorry about the pics. I'm looking to get $250 shipped for it. I will accept trades for a good sub amp. I have been looking for a Xtant 1001 but I am open to just about anything. I will also include some sipps for the crossover, LFQ-45, RM-8 and a PQM.

Xtant603x pictures by therum1 - Photobucket

BTW: in the pic one of the screws are missing. I have the screw just didnt put it back the other day when I was adjusting the crossover. Its a PITA because I mounted the amp so low in the trunk.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good! Someone buy my amp!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow do people really not love Xtants anymore? Really? Do I need to dismount the amp and take a pic? What gives?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Curious,

Would you be willing to part with the pqm and lfq separate?

Lemme know....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I feel your pain. I've had a 604 for sale for a while now. Have patience. This is a very nice amp and someone will take it off your hand eventually.

Free bump!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Curious,

Would you be willing to part with the pqm and lfq separate?

Lemme know....
Sorry, Not willing to part with it. Im still using the amp. I only drive the car like 2 times a week if you can call that using it :eek:

CHH777- I have been eyeing your 604 for a while. If I can get a 1001 I will definatley be looking you up.

VP Electricity- Not everyone is effected by the recession. I thank god I'm not. Besides retirement funds. My extra funds are slim at the moment because of our up comming vacation and dental work (There goes my bonus) for the misses. If it wasnt for that I would have bought your 4.1k for my wifes car and the 604 from CHH777, the 1001 from WRX/Z28 for mine. Keep the 603 for my truck. As soon as I swap the 460 in it. But I was just wondering with my last post. You really dont find too many Xtants floating around. Esp the X series. And the ones that are dont sell/very fast. I was thinking maybe people dont like them anymore or maybe the other amps out there that I'm not familiar with are alot better. Take it I havent really been big into car audio since the late 90's into early 2000's. I used to work for Hifi Buys when they were around. Alot of things have changed since then. Just maybe I was missing something :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
Bump for a sweet amp.

Excellent price. The LFQ-45, RM-8 and a PQM modules are a *huge* plus for this amp.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep. I love it. So I am still waiting for your payment ; ) j/k

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
75x2 + 150x1 @ 4 ohm , 150x2 + 300x1 @ 2 ohm, 300x1 @ 4 ohm + 300x1 @ 2 ohm all at 12v

Xtant 603X

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.