Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Breaks my heart to do this, was planning great things for all of this stuff but I got a new job that I start 10/10 and I have to relocate 300 miles away... I won't have time for this stuff any time soon. :(

1. Fultron MX220-4
  2. Pioneer Premier XM-1024
  3. LouC's TOPAZ Monitor/tower drivers (Audax TM0251 Tweeter, PE 299-712)
  4. Dayton RS180s-8 - Pair
  5. Scan Speak Revelators 18W/4531G - Pair

Condition of all items:

1. 6-7/10 - was repaired. Works flawlessly.
  2. 7.5/10 - used, works flawlessly, gorgeous insides.
  3. 10/10 - Brand new from Meniscus, one box will be crafted to fit both and double boxed for shipping. Shielded version are higher QTS than others so they'd work better in doors for IB. This is why I purchased them
  4. 10/10 - all 4 drivers are new, never powered (tested on less than 1w) Both pairs of drivers are No longer available.
  5. 6/10 - These are used but there's a story. I bought these here used, tested, worked fine and sold them. As I was packing them, the shorting ring in the top of the pole piece of one of them came loose under the dustcap. With some help over at Parts-Express techtalk, I made the repair be re securing the copper shorting ring to the pole piece with epoxy and I can guarantee it will never come loose. Other than that, these are in decent shape
Total Price: :

1. $80 shipped
  2. $135 shipped
  3. $100 shipped
  4. $85 shipped (pair)
  5. $150 shipped (pair)
Shipping Terms: :

Included to ConUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

TOPAZ Drivers

Revelators, before/during repair
Revelator repaired, RS180s-8s
Pioneer, Fultron

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
The pioneer will take a huge input voltage and perform quite a bit better than rated, it's a great amp, excellent price, fantastic seller.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hey bud, GL! Congrats and hit me up before u go!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.