DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright everyone, its time to clean out the last of my audio that I have. Here goes the product I am looking to move off!

a Harmon Kardon AVR146. It has HDMI inputs and outputs, xover and time delay. It also has a subwoofer pre out with an LFE output option. Bought it brand new from best buy. Getting rid of it because I upgrade to Home Audio separates! It is 100% functional!

here is the manual
http://manuals.harman.com/HK/HOM/Owner's Manual/AVR 146 OM.pdf

Looking to get 150+shipping for it.

TC sounds TC9 18. Custom made for me before the RLP was available. Paper cone, alum dustcap (does have a few dents). DVC2 ohms coils. It is very much a lowend monster and stupidly accurate!

250+shipping. I would prefer local on this one dues to it being so large.

HiVi 6.8 mids.
70+ shipping for the pair

Ed 9kv.2's they are dvc 4 ohm. Used them for awhile and then stopped. I have 4 of them.
30+ shipping each or 100+ shipping for all 4.

I Also have about 19sq ft of damplifier (need to reconfirm), but i am looking for 35+shipping for that.

I will entertain offers and trades, however i am really more interested in cash. You can PM or shoot me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
very interested in damplifier. pm sent

·
Registered
139 Posts
Those HiVi mids look eerily similar to some Dyn mids..

Hit me up on aim sometime, we can chat about them ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For tonight only ill do the receiver and HiVi mids for 190+shipping together. Again this is only tonight!

·
Registered
102 Posts
care to share what those misleading facts are?
It will not decode the HDMI audio. So you'll need to run coax or optical cables from your source device if you want surround sound audio. Otherwise, the HDMI audio is passed on to your HDMI display (which is probably a TV with just 2 speakers).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It will not decode the HDMI audio. So you'll need to run coax or optical cables from your source device if you want surround sound audio. Otherwise, the HDMI audio is passed on to your HDMI display (which is probably a TV with just 2 speakers).
I dont really think that is misleading, but that is your opinion I guess. Most dvd players and blu ray players with HDMI out have an optical out anyways, but i guess if you are looking to us a single cable it would be an issue.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts