DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
I have come into some money issues this month, so take advantage. Here is what I have for sale:

1. CSS SDX12 subwoofer. used for a month. Looks perfect, and is insanely accurate, but XBL motors just are not for me.

2. JBL MS-A5001, used for a month, needs no explanation, not a refurb, bought from SonicElectronix

3. Vifa NE65W 2" widebands

4. Audiomobile LDQ4 line driver

5. NVX XSPTW tweeters

Condition of all items:
1. like new, used for a month (perfectly broken in!)
2. like new, used for one month
3. NIB
4. NIB
5. NIB

Total Price: :

1. $175 plus shipping, prefer local pickup
2. $100 plus shipping
3. $50 shipped
4. $100 shipped
5. $90 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,658 Posts
Can't believe u just listed the ms-5001, and I just bought one from sonic a few days ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I loved the sound of it, there just wasn't enough of it for me. If I could have the sound of two of these (it would weigh far, far too much), I would do it. But it seems like my ears prefer a little distortion with bass, as I am enjoying a much simpler sub, nearly as much. I think in a ported box this sub would shine.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump.

JBL for $80 plus shipping
$40 plus shipping for the vifas
$75 shipped for the tweeters

1 - 20 of 33 Posts