·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Legatia L6

Legatia L1 Pro Ring Radiator Tweeter

Condition of all items:

L6 - Slightly used. Some black sticky stuff on the magnet of one mid, minor cosmetic issue. The other has no flaws.

L1 PRO - Both have been mounted.

One has a very minor nick on the outer edge, you can probably just use a sharpie to make it mostly invisible.

The other tweeter has some hot glue on the threads. So the screw ring takes a little more effort than normal to thread it on the tweeter but it will screw all the way in. In addition, some glue got onto one of the spring terminals. Not an issue, cleaned it up with acetone and works fine. But I did get some acetone on the back of plastic housing, again, just a minor cosmetic issue.

Total Price: :

L6 - $275 shipped
L1 Pro R2 - $325 shipped

L6 + L1 Pro R2= $550 shipped

Paypal is [email protected]

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping within the US included
Buyer pays paypal fees

Additional info:

Why am I selling? Its time to replace my 17 year old OZ Audio CS180 components. I thought I could shoehorn the L6s into the doors of a 2004 330Ci but they were just too massive. Then the tweets will not fit into my A pillars without sticking out really far and looking really ugly and conspicuous. So I ended up going with DLS UP6i's

Pictures:

Here is the tweet that had glue on it...

Here is the other tweeter

Here is the nick in the side

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.