DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
This is my latest for sale thread. I reorganized everything to avoid any confusion. If you have questions just PM me. Thanks for looking.

Lots of Heat Shrink Tubing.
4' sections for most, some I can cut longer length's if you need. 2:1 Shrink Ratio. If you are interested please tell me the sizes, amounts and colors and I will get you a price based on the list below. PM me for a price on everything if you are setting up a shop.

3/32 Clear $0.75
3/16 Red $1.00
1/4 in Clear, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow or Green $1.75
3/8 in Blue or Black $2.00
1/2 Black $2.50
3/4 Black $3.00
1 1/2 Black $3.50

Street Wires 3 foot ZN2 Rca's.
There are 4 pair total.
A few rub marks and gunk spots but otherwise fully functional. Looking for 9 each shipped or 25 for all 4.

Alpine Mbus changer to RCA input adapter.
I know it works with unit CDM-7871 and i'm sure it works with others. 15.00 Shipped.

Tweeter Cups.
Two random sets. One I think is from a Phoenix Gold Rsd set, the other I have no idea. 13 Shipped for both.

Jl Audio 6.5 VR series Grills.
Plastic ring with metal mesh grill insert. One is slightly dented and chiped but can be painted. 15 Shipped

3 Jl Audio 6.5 VR series 2 way passive crossovers.
One is broken with mismatched cover, the other two work fine. 25 shipped

One Jl Audio VR series Tweeter.
Needs leads resoldered. Works fine otherwise. 15 Shipped.

5 port Linksys Wired Switch and 20 ft Cat 5 cable.
Comes with AC adapter and install disk.

20.00 Shipped

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
whats the inner diameter of those tweeter cups? I need some that are 1.75" inner diameter

please pm me if they are indeed 1.75" ID

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats the inner diameter of those tweeter cups? I need some that are 1.75" inner diameter

please pm me if they are indeed 1.75" ID
hmm...how would I measure this? I'm thinking a piece of string. I will let you know tomorrow.Thanks

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you're a class act aren't you :rolleyes:

And it wasn't post dumping, it was me informing you without the intention to anger anyone before. Obviously, your intentions were quite different in this case.
I gave you my reasons for doing what I do in your whinning thread. If you don't understand them it's not my problem. I don't come into your newly reworked thread and clutter it up with talk about how you bump your thread every five hours...just stfu and go do something more constructive then worrying about what pic I use to sell stuff.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just take a tape measure, and measure the distance from the inner lip (where the tweet drops in) to the other side

thanks
oh ok. I did it wrong last night. I was measuring the total distance of the inside of the ring. I will let you know, sorry.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump. Tweeter Cups Sold to Maxazor. Trading Goindef154 some 1/4 Heat shrink for some of his ring terminals.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts