DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cleaning up the basement this afternoon and found a bunch of stuff I have been sitting on and dont forsee me using it in the near future so I figured I would try to sell. All are obo and I have plenty of pics so if you want more just let me know.

1. Helix HXA1000QX - 1000 watt monoblock. Dual power supplies, comes with box, manual, graphic layover, warranty card and hex driver. Flawless condition 9.5/10 only because it was mounted. $400 shipped to the lower 48.

2. PPI EQP - In dash 1/2 din eq with sub xover. 8.5/10, a couple of scrtches on the top, the face is clean. No power plug but it works 100% and you can get the plug on eBay all day for under $10. $55 shipped to the lower 48.

3. DLS 2.5" mids and tweeters. Plenty of wired soldered on to the leads. Part of a UP36 set. I used them for about 6 months and then went to the PRS 720's. They are in 9.5/10 condition, almost flawless cosmetically and perfect function. I would like to sell them together, lets say SOLD!!!!

4. Audio Control 4XS - fully active 3way plus sub xover in white. Comes with a full array of xover chips that are interchangeable. The chips alone sell for about $10 each and there are about 20 of them. I can get a list together if someone needs it but it is long and comprehensive. $225 shipped for the xover and the chips to the lower 48

5. CDT SatNet 642 xovers - passive xovers for 3way front stage. Picked these up about a year ago on the board with plans to use them in the Maggie. Plans change and these have sat. $75 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any specs on the crossovers?
Sorry, checked the net and nothing that gave any specs or xover points. Only found that it is a 5th order Elliptic 24db. Hope that helps, or were you wanting to know about what chips I have for the A/C?

Monday AM bump :D

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tuesday morning bump. Lets sell this stuff, make me an offer...

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I fell 5 pages in 5 hours!! Holy crap the FS area is moving today!!!

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone make me an offer that is reasonable. Need this stuff gone

1 - 19 of 19 Posts