DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
MLK 165.3 Set available?
This is the 3rd high end set of focals you have tried to buy in 2 days...whats the deal?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
This is the 3rd high end set of focals you have tried to buy in 2 days...whats the deal?
I will never even respond to an account this new again. I tried selling someone with a 2 day old some morel xovers. I just a saw where he made a thread cause I gave him a refund instead of shipping th3 xovers he was hounding me about shipping an hour after I got the 50 bucks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont follow sorry. I've contacted three different sets because 2 sets are order and one was a recent post. The 2 older, I asked if they were still available and the most recent set was the woofers only. Being that a newbie, I didn't want to spend my time buying the woofers and tracking down suitable tweeters, so once i moved on from the utopia woofers, I contacted other possible sets that I was interested in. Seems like a logical things to me.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I dont follow sorry. I've contacted three different sets because 2 sets are order and one was a recent post. The 2 older, I asked if they were still available and the most recent set was the woofers only. Being that a newbie, I didn't want to spend my time buying the woofers and tracking down suitable tweeters, so once i moved on from the utopia woofers, I contacted other possible sets that I was interested in. Seems like a logical things to me.
I'm just a suspicious guy is all. Carry on.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I had a guy buy stuff with a stolen credit card then ask me to ship it to a mail forwarding service or mail box store type deal. The there was a chargeback. Luckily PayPal gave me my $ back but sometimes they do not. Now I check addresses before I ship to make sure it’s a real house not some Colombian mail forwarding service or a house rental service like air-bnb. I had a guy try to do it to me again just the other day.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts