DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Infinity 5" mids with IMG cones out of a pair of Reference Five towers.

Condition of all items: Used. Nice. New foam surrounds!

Total Price: : $30 + actual shipping

Shipping Terms: : Buyer's responsibility & choice though I avoid UPS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: These work perfect & are 4 ohm. There are an actual pair. If you need me to I'll snap a pic of them side by side but they are identical. They read identical on my Fluke.

I'm just cleaning house & though I'm a massive old Infinity fan I just have no use for them.

BTW I'll guarantee my work on the foam replacement. You will be hard pressed to tell they aren't original other than the roll is inverted which I think looks perfect on these & doesn't adversely effect anything. I've done hundreds if not thousands of surround replacements over the years.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
262 Posts
BTW I'll guarantee my work on the foam replacement. You will be hard pressed to tell they aren't original other than the roll is inverted which I think looks perfect on these & doesn't adversely effect anything. I've done hundreds if not thousands of surround replacements over the years.

Where did you get the surrounds? I've looked on ebay, and there are many sizes available that are close but not quite the right size.

How much would you charge to fix some of these? I have four of these without the surrounds purchased, and I have four eights that I have the surrounds for. So, I have 8 speakers that need work. I may also pick up the pair you have listed.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.[/QUOTE]

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Where did you get the surrounds? I've looked on ebay, and there are many sizes available that are close but not quite the right size.

How much would you charge to fix some of these? I have four of these without the surrounds purchased, and I have four eights that I have the surrounds for. So, I have 8 speakers that need work. I may also pick up the pair you have listed.
I will PM you a link when I get home. I paid like $2.50 for each pair of 5" foam iirc. As far as fixing yours... I could do them for like $20 a pair or something since you have so many. BTW that's cheap if you check with some shops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts