1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
CLARION HXD2
(4)FOCAL 11" 27WX
(please see more details at the end if this first post after pics.

Condition of all items:
CLARION HXD2 IS SUPER MINT AS SEEN IN THE PICTURES
2 WX'S WORKING PERFECTLY FINE, ONE WAS PROFESSIONALLY RECONED
1 27WX IS SPLIT IN HALF. LITERALLY.
1 27WX HAS A MESSED UP SPIDER

Total Price: :
HXD2 625 PAYPAL SHIPPED
2 WORKING 27WX WILL NOT BE BROKEN UP AND SOLD IN A PAIR 650 PAYPALLED AND SHIPPED
2 BROKEN 27WX WILL NOT BE BROKEN UP AND SOLD IN A PAIR 225 SHIPPED AND PAYPALLED
please be paypal verified and i ship with tracking and signature confirm no trades and usa only please.

Shipping Terms: :
I PAY
usa only, sorry
please be paypal verified and i ship with tracking and signature confirm no trades and usa only please.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

NO TRADES PLEASE.
sorry for all the caps locked above :blush:
every time i go to photo the hxd2 i look at it and ask my self why i am selling it. well ever since i bought the first drz that got stolen from my car i fell in love with all aspects of the deck. i have since bought 4 more. 2 i already sold here on diyma and i have a brand new one i have been using in my car flawlessly for 2 years and it has a 5 year warranty on it to boot. so i am going to finally let this last one go *crosses fingers*. this was used on a board for a month and comes with all the original packaging. i tried to take some goods pics. it looks 9.5 out of 10 to me. and is not refurbished.

the 2 working uptopia 27wx's were bought here on diyma from member nirbur (looking for correct members spelling). i did my research on these and they exceeded my expectations. they hit every note no matter what kind of music you throw at it. one speaker i had to get professionally reconed (full disclosure). these work flawlessly and were professionally installed and uninstalled. they were kept in boxes in a cool dry spot. i liked these so much i went and bought two more.

this leads me to the two broken ones :mad: i liked these so much i though i would throw them in a second car. i get the first one was used from ebay in the original box as pictured but after a couple months they started to make a sharp rattling sound on occasion. i took my car to my sound guy and he said the spider needs to be replaced. back in the box it went. the second of the broken was a lesson learned. i had the guy ship it to me in still attached to the custom speaker box. :( big mistake, it was split in half on arrival and ups denied my claim. now as you can see in the pictures it goes on clean, but i do not know if there is a military grade glue in existence that will allow it to be mounted somewhere.
please check my itrader and im python002 on ebay with over 800 transactions. please be paypal verified and i ship with tracking and signature confirm no trades and usa only please.

btw, i think i get like 95% of local radio stations with out any kind of adapter on my hxd2. it goes from 88-108 i believe and a wide am band. message me if you need specifics once i get back in my car, because i am running one of these in my car along with this on for sale. this is just the clarion marketed for asia and is the same as the drz9255

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You could use acrylic adhesive on that broken WX. It almost as good as soldering it. Just need to pay attention to the handling time. If you have no experience soldering small components I suggest a higher time as these adhesives get hard in very short time (3min for the fastest ones and 10 minutes for slowers).

Permabond

Scotch-Weld

BTW these are great subwoofers, I had one that was stolen and I never found another that was as good as them. The deck is great as well, I've had like 5 DRZs and I just bought a Matt Roberts modded, can never get enough of them.

GLWS, it's a shame you won't ship internationally.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have to see how much higher the the shipping would be compared to the us because I'm paying for shipping and don't want to get killed on it. Maybe you can give me your city and zip code and I can find out over the weekend.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I would have to see how much higher the the shipping would be compared to the us because I'm paying for shipping and don't want to get killed on it. Maybe you can give me your city and zip code and I can find out over the weekend.
of course its going to be more but id be willing to PAY more for the shipping. im guesssing it will be roughly 25-30$ each sub more than in the US.
so ill pm you and let me a number that works for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Maybe we could work on a similar "solution" about shipping the hx-d2 to Brazil? PM me if interested. I believe shipping should be about $40 higher than to US.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I will check on that for you. Everyone must be PayPal verified tho with a confirmed address please. I will a quote from the post office.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey 83corolla is the hxd2 still for sale? Also, what body style car do you have? I'm a huge 80-83 Corolla fan..especially sedans and wagons. You on 3tcgarage or club4ag?

Anyway best of luck with your sales! Aloha.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey 83corolla is the hxd2 still for sale? Also, what body style car do you have? I'm a huge 80-83 Corolla fan..especially sedans and wagons. You on 3tcgarage or club4ag?

Anyway best of luck with your sales! Aloha.
thanks man. yeah i got the 4 door sedan in automatic. i picked it up from Vegas so the body was really nice. its my second one, i had an 81, but it was rusted out. i need to check out those forums because i want to learn about the what it takes to swap it out with the twin cam. i see a lot of people doing that. my carburetor gives me fits in the winter :(

hxd2 is still for sale and i am about to respond to some shipping quotes after coming from the post office.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I tried replying to this thread, but I guess I broke a rookie forum user rule by putting a link to my friends wordpress that shows his 4AG 82 Corolla build. Sorry Mods my apologies.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.