DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Hybrid Audio Clarus C6 (Woofer / Mid-Bass)

Product Brand & Model: Hybrid Audio Clarus C6

Condition of all items: Amazing

Total Price: $385.00

Shipping Terms: Included

Pictures: See Attached

Additional info:I was going to use these in my own personal build. The car engine went out, so the insurance totaled the car out so it is no longer needed. So I am selling off some of the equipment that I will not use. Some I will keep. This woofer was going to be used in a two way set up with the L3SE. So the midbass response of this driver is dynamic and accurate.

They are in pristine condition. Never used, powered or etc. They came out the box for my personal viewing and have been on the shelves for a couple of months.

Please ask all questions. PM is the best way to go about getting in touch with me. The shipping is included in the price via FedEx Ground.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.