1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Hybrid Audio Pair L6
Hybrid Audio Pair L4
Hybrid Audio Clarus C51-2 Component Set (SOLD)
Hybrid Audio Clarus C5 Drivers

Condition of all items:
BNIB for all items except the C5 drivers which are used

Total Price: :
L6 340.00
L4 275.00
C51-2 250.00
C5 175.00

Shipping Terms: :
Included to CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I bought a used LRX2.9 amp from this gentleman, 3 years ago and it looked like it was still brand new. The packaging was 2nd to none. Double boxed and air bags.
No worries here. buy with confidence!

GLWS

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a used LRX2.9 amp from this gentleman, 3 years ago and it looked like it was still brand new. The packaging was 2nd to none. Double boxed and air bags.
No worries here. buy with confidence!

GLWS
Thanks so much.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I guess I should have done this yesterday but I was being lazy.
These are pics of the C5 midrange drivers. Couple of light marks on back side of mounting tabs, otherwise perfect

Next up is the BNIB L6 Midbass pair:

Next are the BNIB L4 Midrange:

MG]

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets try again on the L4's: Missing one of the protective caps used in shipping

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes indeed. Best near field powered monitors for the money, EVER. Copied from Genelecs and sound real close. You do need a powered sub tho as well.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Yeah, you need a sub with most (if not all) monitors anyway. I've made my own monitors but I've always been a fan of that company, especially when it comes to value for money ratio they're unbeatable. :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, you need a sub with most (if not all) monitors anyway. I've made my own monitors but I've always been a fan of that company, especially when it comes to value for money ratio they're unbeatable. :)
I use a KRK Powered 12" sub so all stays the same connections and run them all through the Tascam recorder. Do need a volume control as well.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got to looking around and realized how much surplus gear I have laying around. Time to get rid of some of it. At the present time both my builds are complete.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'll put my name on the line to vouch for this guy. I've known him personally for almost 6 years (yea David, it has been that long!). Good guy, no BS for sure has the gear and is in the stated condition, and I've never seen his packing but I'd still vouch for it! See you soon, and good luck with the sale old buddy.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didn't get the pm. Try again. Not really interested in trades but you never know.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll put my name on the line to vouch for this guy. I've known him personally for almost 6 years (yea David, it has been that long!). Good guy, no BS for sure has the gear and is in the stated condition, and I've never seen his packing but I'd still vouch for it! See you soon, and good luck with the sale old buddy.
Thanks Bro. Means alot. See you later this week.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Open to reasonable offers

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status