DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I love the L4s I just don't have the room to make the dash pods big enough for them so I'm letting them find a new home with someone that can do these justice. :(

Less than a year old, in excellent shape, and never saw more power than 50 WPC. Being used, obviously the screw holes look like there has been a screw in there but other than that they're perfect.

Asking $200 shipped in the lower 48 and I'll cover shipping and PP fees. Canada and international contact me for shipping quote.

WTB a set of grills for the a/d/s/ 344is if someone has them.

Thanks,
Paul

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
I can vouch for these mids. I've seen and heard them recently. Somebody is going to get a good deal here.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
You just can't ever sit still, can ya Paul?

It's ok, I thought I was gonna go back 2-way + sub for a while, but my CDT ES-03s just got here, there goes that, lol.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You think that's bad, I'm about to pull the Zapcos and depending on the measurements, possibly the TW5s and either return them or sell them and try a different sub.

Crazy I know. lol

·
Registered
954 Posts
Good deal on those L4's! I just picked up a pair, that rounds off a complete HAT legatia 3 way for my front stage. My buddy had them for sale, his asking price was actually the same as yours.. At the same time, I posted a thread regarding midbass drivers, got offered a killer deal on L6 and L1V2. Called my buddy with the L4's, got a break on the price, now I'm sitting pretty on my HAT setup, couldn't be happier!!

Sorry to thread dump, just my way of saying that $200 is an excellent price for those speakers. GL!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
money ready to send, pmd you

hopefully sold to me :)

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Sweet Deal, I was going to buy them but got hell of a deal from another member, but $185 is awesome. Even $200 was deal.

Buy them before your wish you did. :)

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Sweet Deal, I was going to buy them but got hell of a deal from another member, but $185 is awesome. Even $200 was deal.

Buy them before your wish you did. :)
i have been eying these for a month....taxman has come to admit his mistakes. these will be mine :Dunless q-sound insists on takin them to germany:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.